Sunday, April 18, 2010

At the Park with Our Toddler


We took Sawyer to the park this afternoon and she was all smiles.  Marc has been taking Sawyer to the park when I have been busy with photo shoots, but I haven't been to the park with them in awhile, and I was shocked to see how much Sawyer has grown up in such a quick amount of time.  Our baby girl is totally a toddler now.  It makes me a little sad, but it is also just so much fun.


The last time I was at the park with Sawyer she wasn't digging the swings,  she loves them now!




Sawyer goes down the slide all by herself now, and she isn't even a little bit scared.  Marc was giving Sawyer a little pep talk here.


She laughed and giggled the whole way down.


This is on one of those things that you stand on and spin.  After she got off the spinny thing Marc tried to hold onto her until she regained her balance, but she wanted to run.  Of course, she face planted in the sand because she was so dizzy.  She brushed it off and went on to the next thing.


I love this little girl - she makes me laugh :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...