Monday, May 10, 2010

Favorite Moments


My favorite moments are the ones that take place at home when you are just hanging out...being happy.  The ones where you aren't trying to have fun, you just are having fun. My favorite photos are the simple candid ones that just seem to happen, no special setting, no special wardrobe, just totally organic. These pictures represent both of those things.  My daughter and I were kind of bored the other day so we decided to go hang out in the baby's room just for the heck of it to switch things up a little bit.  Since my daughter can easily occupy herself (but she just likes me to be present) I had my camera with me so that I could entertain myself.  I am happy I had my camera because I was able to capture these little gems.  Sawyer totally has me (and her dad) wrapped around her little finger, we just can't get enough of her!  




And on another note, I just have to say how fabulous Marc is.  Today I had a doctor's appointment so Marc took Sawyer to the pool as soon as he got home from work.  After the pool they went and got dinner and then headed to the park so that I could have some time to myself to go and get a pedicure.  It was so nice...I rarely do things like that, so when I get the chance, I savor them.  Thanks hubs! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...