Monday, May 3, 2010

Trying to Catch Up

Life has been really busy - lots of good things have been happening, but now I am feeling a little behind on my family photos, and that drives me nuts.  I probably won't be able to get all caught up until the end of the week, but here is a little bit of what has been going on.

There has definitely been a lot of park going...


And then my mom was here to meet her newest granddaughter (my sister's baby Mazie)...


And there was a little crafting with my mom and my friend Sheri...


And of course we have squished in some beach time.  Last Saturday we went to the beach to watch our friend Scott in a surf competition...


We took a family bike ride to Panera Bread for dinner (of course, safety first)...



And the bike ride was complete with a snake encounter! (Notice the skid marks...Marc almost went right over the snake, yikes)


I have been busy watching my daughter be cute (and stuff her face with snacks)...


And tonight we hung out with friends and played and had a BBQ...



We also had friends over to watch the Lakers, and I went to a baby shower, and I have been keeping busy with my photography

All in all I would say things are pretty good these days.  The countdown for Harper's arrival is down to 45 days, and we are so excited for her to get here and come play with us! I am trying to soak up this last month & a half of being a mom of just one child.  Sawyer is growing and getting bigger and smarter and funnier every day, and we are so lucky to live in our little world filled with lots of happiness (and love...but I don't want to sound too cheesy).  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...