Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awkward Family Photo and a Happy Father's Day

Today we celebrated Marc's second Father's Day...we hung out with my sister and her family and played in the pool and in the sun.  If you ask me, it was a pretty great day! I think Marc thought it was fun too :)  Before we left the pool I asked my sister to take a picture of our family...I am not sure but I think this might be one of the most awkward pictures of the four of us...


Marc was holding Sawyer's head hoping she would look at the camera and Harper's hat is covering her face and she was totally crying.

And on a more serious note...



I love my husband and I don't think I could have picked a better father for my kids.  He is an awesome daddy and he does everything he can to take care of our little family - we love him sooooo much!!! He works crazy hours but still somehow finds the energy to play with Sawyer and swim with her and chase her at the park.  As soon as Harps gets a little bigger I am sure she will be joining them on their play dates.

Not only are my kids lucky to have a great dad, but I am lucky to have an awesome dad too!  Bubba, I love you! Thank you for everything you have ever done for us kids, and I love all of the memories we share...my kids are lucky to have you as their grandpa :)  



And Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law, he is also a wonderful grandpa and a great father-in-law.  I know not everyone is lucky enough to have in-laws that they really love, but I totally scored.

All in all I have an amazing family and for that I am forever grateful.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...