Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's Up?

As I suspected, life has been really busy this last month.  Harper is now a month old and Sawyer is a big two year old!! My parents and little brother came to visit from Virginia and my Grams is in town visiting from Indiana.  Marc's parents are also here from Idaho and Marc's sister is here from New Mexico.  I say all family members should just move to Southern California to make things simpler, what do you say?

Anyways...just in the last week we have...

1.) Gone to Wild Rivers.  I consider this a brave moment on my part...I was a little nervous with an almost two year old and a 3 1/2 week old (and Marc was at work) but decided to give it a shot because my sister and her hubs would be there (with their 2 month old!) and my parents and brother (who is 14 and actually a total help).  It ended up being a really fun day and I forgot how fun water slides are (although the bandaids in the water gross me out, and seriously, can't they heat their H2O up a little bit more? brrr!)...pictures to come...

2.) Tackled a ridiculously huge pile of laundry.  Not only did I wash & dry all of it...but I even put it away.  I am giving myself a high-five right now....sorry, no pictures of this, don't be too sad...

3.) Took a trip to Los Angeles to go to the Flower Market...and I am even the one that drove! (I don't typically like driving unless it is in a 30 mile radius of my home...I know, I am a dork).  Super fun day and totally worth the drive.  Not only was it fun seeing all the flowers but I loved spending the day with Momma and Bryt (and Harper and Mazie and Bryce...lets not forget)...pictures to come...

4.) Had breakfast at The Beachcomber in Crystal Cove.  If you have never been there I highly recommend their breakfast, yum!...perhaps some pictures to come...not sure yet...

4.) Celebrated Sawyer's big #2 birthday with a small family party.  Although small, it still took some brain power for me to get myself organized and ready for this little event...pictures to come...

5.) Celebrated Harper's homecoming with a party/shower thrown by my mom and sister...complete with catering from Pinkberry :) Harper may have slept during the entire thing, but I am pretty sure she had a good time, and I know that I did.  I loved seeing my friends (something I haven't done much of since having two little kidlets, I am working on it though) and I loved having family here too!...pictures to come....

So clearly I have some pictures that need to be uploaded and I eventually plan on posting them, but for now I leave you with my two little munchkins...


 Sawyer is all about giving her baby sister Har-poo (that is how Sawyer says it) kisses :)



Sawyer trying to hold Har-poo's hand
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...