Friday, September 10, 2010

Our Trip to Washington

So all the way back in July, my little family took a trip up to Seattle and we met my parents there, as well as my sister and her family.  The reason for the trip was for my cousin's wedding in Gig Harbor, but we did a little site seeing along the way.  I was so happy we made the trip; lots of good memories.  Flying to Washington was Harper's first time on an airplane (she was about 6 weeks old), Sawyer's first time with her own seat on an airplane, and mine and Marc's first time flying with two kids.  It was also our first time renting a car as a family.  Lots of firsts! 

(packing was a little stressful)


After a long day of traveling and no napping, Sawyer started to get a little loopy...so into the fountain she went with all of our clothes on.


Harper had a crib in the hotel room, but Sawyer slept with us.  I moved Harper into our bed in the morning...do you see that little smile on her face? :) 

Me, and mis padres, baby brother Bryce & Sawyer...it was a COLD morning


(I am glad I can say that I have been to the top of the Space Needle now, but honestly, it wasn't really that cool)


We checked out Pike's Place Public Market....loved that.


This was in Gig Harbor.  There was a sidewalk chalk festival going on.  My mom borrowed some chalk and wrote our last names on the walkway.



(My oldest babe, her Uncle Bryce, and her Tutu & Bubba)

This was before my cousin's rehearsal dinner.  There aren't any pictures from the dinner really because my sister and I spent most of the evening in a room by ourselves trying to soothe our sleepy babies.

This was at the wedding.  It was at a bed & breakfast with a great view.  Sawyer was a wild child at the event, but at least she was having fun, right?


This trip seems like it was oh so long ago, but I wanted to post some pictures before any more time got away from me.

I had such a great time with my family - I savor every second with them :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...