Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rhythm of Love



I am one of those people that really loves song lyrics - music totally affects my mood and I like listening to things that make me feel happy.  If there is a upbeat, lovey dovey (sometimes cheesy, well, often cheesy) happy song, I probably know all of the words and listen to it on repeat, constantly.    This is my new repeat song...I can't get enough.  Oh ya, and not to mention...my family...I cannot get enough of them!!! I am still in awe of the fact that we are a family of four, not only is it fun, it is pretty much the best thing ever.  Sawyer & Harper make our world turn, they could not be more loved.  Even when I feel like pulling my hair out, somewhere in this brain of mine I can't help but be reminded of how lucky and blessed I am.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...