Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days?!

Only 12 more days until Christmas...how is that even possible?!  







Last weekend we took the girls to see Santa Claus at Fashion Island.  We stopped by the giant Christmas tree first.  Sawyer was impressed.  "The Christmas tree goes all the way to the sky!"...she couldn't believe it.  Sawyer gave Harper a little pep talk before meeting the big SC...




Harper often cries when strangers look at her...I was a little nervous how she was going to handle Santa Claus.  Well, I wasn't actually nervous (I think kids that cry with Santa are pretty funny) but I was ready for some serious tears.  No tears were shed...


But Sawyer refused to put her tongue back in her mouth...

Our house is ready for Christmas, our kids are ready for Christmas, and we are ready for Christmas.  The only problem is, I don't want it to be over!!! I am so going to enjoy these last 12 days :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...