Friday, December 17, 2010

chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

Life was getting all hectic and crazy and I was burned out and tired.  I was feeling all sad and weird inside and that is when I decided I needed to slow it down a little bit and just enjoy being with my babes.  Today I took the kids on a walk (first time in ages, ashamed to say) and to the park. Sawyer was obviously feeling pretty fly...




Seriously.  Could she be anymore awesome?  I think not.  She even had to throw on an extra coat of lipgloss before leaving the house.  Maybe it was because I mentioned we were going to invite her friend Zeke?  Sawyer always likes to impress.


Our girls are the best things ever.  Constantly making us laugh, for all kinds of reasons.  We love them.  Immensely.  Although, getting a normal looking picture of the two of them is far more challenging than I ever would have expected.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...