Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Funnies

One good thing about being a mom is that your kids always seem capable of making you laugh.  Even when you are grumpy.  



All through out the day Sawyer wore layers of skirts.  She changed skirts a few times depending on her mood.  She also rocked several different pairs of princess high heels.  We read "Fancy Nancy" before bed last night...I think she was inspired.

While I was getting Sawyer ready for bed I ran upstairs to check on the laundry or Harper or something (I don't even remember now), and when I came back downstairs I found this naked lady stuck in Harper's jumper watching a little TV.


Classy broad.


And although I am getting a little crazy being stuck at home with my sicklets and I am ready to go out and do something, I am also kind of enjoying our down time.  Quite the contradiction.  But being at home means I get lots of quality time with my cute babes and you can't beat that.


This picture is a little deceiving.  Harps was cranky most of the day, but she turned on the charm right before bed.  I love her smiles.




And this is Sawyer this morning right after we finished her "pink pony tails".  I don't know what she wanted exactly so I put her hair in piggies with pink ribbon.  It seemed to satisfy.  How long is her hair?  I can't even get over how much it has grown.  Her eyes are all glassy and "sick like" in this picture, but she is still so loveable.  



To keep my sanity today we took a little walk outside in Harper's new John Deere Wagon.  The girls loved it.  And I loved it.  How nice is it that the sun is finally shining again?! 



How sweet is this?  I looked back and the girls were holding hands.  True besties...


Hopefully all of our colds will go away soon, but in the meantime, you know where to find us - we will be playing and making memories at home.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...