Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Sickies and a Pink Chandelier

We are the sick house over here.  It started with me...and sadly, I got both of my kidlets sick :-/  We have been spending lots of time in the confines of our house but it really hasn't been so bad.  Harper is the happiest sick person I know, and Sawyer has been a little grumpy but she is napping and sleeping well, so I can't complain too much.  I am in spring cleaning mode a little early this year so today I cleaned out closets while the kids hung out in their jammies and played.  Lucky for them, they got to have light while they played, because Harper's chandelier has finally been installed, and I LOVE it.  



Isn't it cute? :)


Here are my kids looking their best.  Ha.  Poor Sawyer had boogies crusting in her hair.  Not a good look.  Poor little girl is so congested.  Harper just lets the snot run down on her face and it pools around the collar of her shirt.  Anyone want to have a play date this week?  Totally kidding...I don't want to share our germs with anyone.  Oh, notice that mirror in the background?  Marc hung that today.  That was a sweet Home Goods find for $25.  It is so perfect for Harper's bedroom.  




So as I was sitting at my computer browsing throw pillows for our family room Sawyer came downstairs glassy eyed and pink faced...my poor babe has a fever now.  Boo.  We got in some cozy time, she took some Tylenol, and hopefully when she wakes up in the morning she will feel like new.


For now, I am going to continue my pillow browsing and my daydreaming about our new couch for the living room that can apparently take anywhere from 8-10 weeks to be delivered.  You can daydream with me if you want...


  (I ordered it in a "toast" color, for the record)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...