Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Diagnosis

After looking at this all day...


I decided to take Sawyer to the doctor when Marc got home from work.   Sawyer told me she was broken (how sad is that?) and that she wanted to be fixed, so to the healer we went.  


There were moments when Sawyer didn't seem so sick.  Like when she did some stamp and paint projects this morning, and when she wanted to play with the toys at the doctor's office.



But as it turns out, our sick little lady has pneumonia.  She got some drugs and hopefully she should be feeling better in 24-48 hours.  Sawyer has started to be a stinker about taking medicine (including Tylenol) so I bribed her with a lollipop.  



Harper slept loads today.  When Marc got home from work at 3:00 Harper was still in her jammies.  I am pretty sure she napped for like 4 hours?  I am not sure exactly, but I know it was a long time.  She still seems like she feels OK, I just think she is growing.  And she only took one nap, as opposed to the two she normally takes, so maybe that was why?  Regardless, our kids did a lot of snoozing today.  I took the time to get my house sanitized.  My hands feel raw.  I bleached, washed and Lysol'd everything.  I need to finish up some (or a lot) of laundry and our house will be cleaner than it has ever been.  I want these sicky germs out of my house!



I can't wait for both of our kids to be healthy again...it is no fun having little ones under the weather!  


Here is a random iPhone video of Harper today, during the 2.9 seconds she was actually awake.


video


I love my babies.  I am so anxious to have Sawyer healthy again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...