Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For the Glory

We just got back from a fun week of hanging out with family and playing in the snow.  I will post more pictures later, but for now I leave you this.  Marc challenged his sister and niece to sticking their heads in the snow and to see who could keep it there the longest.  I asked Mauri, Marc's sister, why she would agree to doing that and she pumped her fist in the air and said it was "For the glory!".  She was into it.  As soon as Mauri and Matisse stuck their faces in the snow I realized Marc was just teasing them and he wasn't actually planning on doing it himself.  I am a terrible videographer but I wanted to share this video anyways :)  This was the highlight of my vacation (well, the "for the glory" part was really the best...too bad that isn't recorded).  Thanks for the fun memories...I love you guys!



video
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...