Sunday, February 27, 2011

Right Where I Need to Be

Do you ever have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that tells you you are exactly where you need to be.  Where you should be.  That you are doing what you were meant to be doing?  It is a good feeling.  I know raising my little girls is right where I need to be.  Sometimes when I have to leave to go do my work I get major anxiety and I dread leaving my family.  Once I get out of the house and away from home I am better, and I have fun, but it is the getting out of the house part that can be particularly hard.  


These girls are just my favorites.  I am thankful for everyday I get to be with them.



How could I not love it when she blows me kisses?


I hope they never lose their spirit...




I love our afternoons at home.  Toys everywhere, little baby babbles and toddler chatter, and our cozy time on the couch catching up on some Mickey Mouse.  And I love our new ruffle pillow too.


We are back on the wagon and everyone is feeling better.


I am soooooo happy to have my kids back to normal.


The other day Sawyer so sweetly told me that she needed her dad to buy her a new pink soccer ball.  I told Marc...and look what he surprised her with after work...


A pink soccer ball.  He is the best.  

Cousin Mazie visited us the other day.  Sawyer loves being the big cousin.  


She loves being a big sister too.


Mazie & Harper are great friends and they don't even know it yet. Mazie looked at me and the then barfed.  Should I take it personal?


The girls love to play in Harper's room.  I wonder what Sawyer is telling Harper...


My mom made Harper a new pillow for the chair in her room.  I am a little obsessed.


And what I am really obsessed with...is this cute face!



So grateful.  Always.


And I have been craving crepes.  Random, a little bit, yes.  I think I need a crepe maker...if anyone is wondering what they should buy me for a gift.  Just throwing it out there.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...