Sunday, March 20, 2011

Charlotte & Mouse

This is what most of my mornings look like...


Both of the girls in bed with me.  Sawyer with her stuffed mouse (named, Mouse) and Harper with her little pink bunny, Charlotte.


It always feels good when everyone starts the day with smiles.


I love that our girls each have one really special stuffed animal.  I like stuffed animals, but I don't really like it when they are piled up and take over bedrooms.  One stuffed animal that they whole heartedly love is perfect.



And I love Mouse & Charlotte just as much as the girls do because they remind me of them.  Sawyer fell asleep in our bed one night and I moved her into her bed when I was going to sleep.  I forgot to move Mouse too.  Sawyer was so sleepy she didn't even notice.  I secretly snuggled with Mouse that night.  And I loved it.


Now lets hope tomorrow starts off with happy faces and big drool covered smiles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...