Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Makeup Artist

My mom is here! Woot woot! 






She is watching Mazie while my sister is at work, so today we took the 3 girls over to the Spectrum for a little lunch and to walk around.


We grabbed some grub at CPK.  Amazingly enough all of the little ones were really good.








When we were walking through Forever 21 Sawyer saw some eyeshadow she needed.  I decided to get it for her.  I think she is a budding makeup artist.



I have never seen anyone apply their eyeshadow like this.  She sure took it seriously.


And the result...




I made the mistake of letting her hold onto her eyeshadow while we were in the car on our way home.  By the time we reached our driveway she looked like she had been punched in the face and had two black eyes and her clothes were covered in taupe shimmer.  Fab.




p.s I am getting my hair done in like a week and a half...I know...it isn't looking so good these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...