Sunday, March 20, 2011

Momma Mia

Last week (or was it two weeks ago already? I am not sure...to lazy to look at the calendar) my Momma was here visiting.  It was so so great to have her here just hanging out with us.  My kids call her Tutu...I prefer to call her Toots (I think it is funny). 






My mom was watching my niece Mazie during the week, so we got to spend a lot of time with her too.  Harper & Mazie always fight over toys.  Mazie always wins.




We spent a lot of time at home playing and she taught me how to turn on my sewing machine (awesome!) and I even made a Sawyer a purse in like 7 minutes flat.  Perfect.  It is reallllly scrappy but Sawyer thinks it is rad.  



On the last night my mom was here we went down to Laguna Beach (or up to Laguna from our house) and tried to take a couple of pictures of Toots and her grandkids.  I don't know why I find taking pictures of my own family so challenging.  






Things started to fall apart pretty quickly...somebody (I won't name names) was egging Sawyer on to throw sand, so of course she did ;)


And babies started to pull hair.


And then we were done.

We ended the evening and the last night of my mom's visit at House of Big Fish.  It is starting to turn into a family tradition to eat there on the last night of my parents' visits.  It is yummy, it is loud, and it is a great place to take little kids (especially when they put you on the patio).  

Can't wait for your next visit out Momma...don't wait too long :)Feel free to bring Dad & Bryce with you too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...