Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lion King Brainwash

If you haven't heard, I have been obsessed with The Lion King for a very long time.  I especially like "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and "Hakuna Matata".  I can now proudly say that we have successfully brainwashed Sawyer into thinking that The Lion King is her favorite too, and I love it :)


Tonight I am up doing work so Marc and Sawyer decided to have a slumber party since I basically won't be going to bed until Marc leaves for work.  We had a little sing-a-long before na-night.  And excuse the creepy flashlight red-eye situation going on...apparently that is the "flash" from the iPhone.


I really enjoy the part where the song says "Can you feel the love tonight" and Sawyer has a delayed response of "Ok..." 


video


video

And although Harper missed out on the singing I won't leave her out of this blog post.  Here is my little lovely earlier this morning.  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...