Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Darlings

My daughters are sweet.  And loving.  And the light of my life.  But I have to admit, I sort of hate taking pictures of them.  Not the random, everyday, whatever pictures...but when I try to dress them up and actually go "on location" for photos it never works out for me.  It is way too hard when they are your own kids.  At least for me.  I know some people have no problem, they make me jealous. My mother-in-law was going to help me get some pictures of the girls for their birthdays, but we never made it out of the front yard.  And Harper cried pretty much whenever Sawyer touched her, and Sawyer was full of all kinds of attitude. Not ideal.  Certainly not perfect.  But they are still my little darlings, they make life worth while.












I should mention that Harper's birthday is in 4 days and Sawyer's is in a month...I have had the best 2 years and 11 months ever. Lucky lucky lady over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...