Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Sawyer Lee!

This post is a little premature, but tomorrow, at 3:36PM, my little Sawyer Lee will be 3 years old.  I am sweating thinking about it.  And happy.  And excited.  And sad.  And wondering where the time goes.  But I also know that even though the time has gone fast, the last 3 years have been jam packed with fun, love, and so many perfect memories.


Sawyer made me a mom, and that might possibly be the best gift I have ever been given.  In fact, there is no doubt in my mind.  Being a mom is the best. thing. ever.  Especially since I get to be the mother of two of the cutest, sweetest little people ever.  


Here is a little look back at Sawyer's 1st birthday and her party...gosh it feels like forever ago.  Yet, I stil remember her actual birth day like it was yesterday.





Sawyer & Aunt Bryt...


Her party was bright pink, green, orange & flamingos (gosh our yard has grown and changed a lot!)


Sawyer & her first real friend, Ellie.  It has been fun watching them grow & play together.





She was timid of her cake at first...and then she really dug in!  It is funny comparing it to Harper, because Harper was such a tidy birthday cupcake eater...she even wore her fancy dress (and notice Sawyer was stripped down to a diaper).


And a little comparison...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...