Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Won't

I won't take the little moments for granted.


Like snuggling with my girls after they have had a bath.  A fresh clean baby is always my favorite.








And waiting for Daddy to get home from work.  We all love it when he is home with us.


Harper waiting for her dad, runny nose and all.


She is pulling herself up on things all of the time.  Her pants were too big - realized how large they were after she was dressed.


Our favorite part of the day.


I love sleepy babies...


A family pile up is always a good idea.


And I simply enjoy my kids and their cuteness.


And I love when my family comes to visit.  My dad was here on business and we were lucky enough to go out to dinner with him two nights.


I won't ever ever take being with my family for granted...they make me smile (and laugh with my sicky cold laugh and I sound like some kind of beast)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...