Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The View From My iPhone

I take A LOT of pictures with my phone...there are currently over 3,000 photos and videos on my phone that I captured with, well, my phone.  


Here is a look at some of the more recent photos...(sorry Instagram peeps, most of these are repeats, although, there are a few that are not).


"Don't take my picture!"



"Princess Face" (so she says...)


"My Little Lover"


"Eye for an Eye"


"Going for a ride"


"Raining on Monday"


"Teamwork"


"Fished the phone out of the toilet" (Harper thought the phone wanted to take a swim in Sawyer's pee pee water...the phone no longer works)


"Resting"


"Customer in Training"



"Purse Baby"


"Ready to go out to breakfast"



"Pre-family photos"




"Sister Love"



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...