Wednesday, September 14, 2011

you're the place for me

Sometimes pictures are better than words, and sometimes songs give you the words you can't put together yourself.  


California is my home.  California is where my favorite memories are, with my favorite people.  I long for my whole family to be here with me again.  California is where I met the most important person in my life, my favorite person, my whole world, Marc.  California is where my babies were born, and it is the place where we are raising our family.  I don't know what the future holds but I know that this place will always have a very special place in my heart.  


I am so thankful for my basically perfect husband and my heaven sent children.  I feel so lucky and so blessed and I am so grateful that I was given this life.  


Upon meeting Marc I knew I had to marry him...for years we would talk about what it would be like to be married, what it would be like to have kids together.  And now that we are married and have kids, it makes me love him just that much more.  I am missing him tonight while he is away on vacation; distance reminds you how much you really really really like someone...I couldn't live without him.









photos courtesy of my cute friend Jill
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...