Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin City & Sugar Plum Festival

I love the holiday season, and since becoming a mom I love it even more.  Halloween used to not be my favorite, but I am warming up to it, and I love visiting Pumpkin Patches and fall festivities, they are the best.


Forever and a day ago me and one of my favorites took our kids to Pumpkin City.  Sawyer & Ellie have been forced friends since birth, and it seems like they have really developed a liking for one another.  It is fun when you play best friend matchmaker, and it works out.  Ellie is really cute about Harper too, it makes me sad to think that there will definitely be times when Sawyer and her friends leave Harper out of things...luckily...that hasn't happened yet.  Baby Cash joined us too for these adventures, but somehow he missed out on my pictures ops.  Poor guy.  Take my word for it, he is cute :)







Cute sisters.






None of us are really animal people, but maybe Harper will surprise us and be into them...she was pretty interested in the goats after all.


Well, although Sawyer doesn't like most animals, she does seem to like horses.


Giving Tiffany her sweet little smile.


Ellie enjoyed the ponies too.  The ponies had the most tangled manes ever, I felt a little sorry for them.


Cute friends.








We had so much fun with the Johnsons we decided to hang out with them the next day and hit up the Sugar Plum Festival at the O.C Fairgrounds.  The Sugar Plus Festival was iffy, and we weren't allowed to bring in our strollers (which is sort of a pain when you have 3 1/2 year old, a 3 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn and you are trying to keep the littles ones from touching everything) but I am glad we went and checked it out and we were in good company, so that is always good.

Sawyer dressed & accessorized herself.  Like how everything matches her cast?



They gave the kids free balloons.  Sawyer let go of hers twice...Ellie held onto hers the whole day.  The girls also had fun trying on breast cancer awareness rhinestone hats, I should have gotten it on video.



Me, my girls, and my bonus blondie.


Love them forever.


I don't want October to end.  We are having too much fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...