Monday, December 19, 2011

lay with you forever

Tonight before bed Sawyer asked me if I would lay with her forever. My heart about burst with happiness...I love my babies so much it practically hurts.

I look around at all 3 of the cute faces I share my home with and it makes me smile, my family makes me happy.

I am not sure how I got so lucky, but I won't stop and ask questions...I am just going to go with it.

I love how much my girls love each other. I got mad at Sawyer for knocking Harper over tonight and Sawyer had to go to time-out on the stairs. Harper, being the sweet little thing that she is, went over and gave her big sister hugs & kisses while Sawyer cried on the stairs about not wanting to be in trouble. It was kind of ironic.

The other night Sawyer and I went out to pick up dinner and Sawyer spotted a star in the sky. Sawyer pointed at the star and said "That's just a little star, it must be the same age and my little baby sister Harper". It was the cutest. What will I do when I don't have cute little voices telling me cute little things all day long? Probably cry.

I am so happy. I will happily lay with my family forever - they are the best.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...