Tuesday, December 13, 2011

thank you for your tiny spark

She makes me smile and laugh. There is something about this little one, I just can't get enough.


She woke up at 6:00 this morning, about an hour and a half earlier than normal. We took time admiring her tree. Her sister spent the night at her grandparents'...I think Harper likes having me all to herself.


I need her. Life wouldn't be the same without her.








When the blazing sun is gone,
     When he nothing shines upon,
     Then you show your little light,
     Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

     Then the traveller in the dark,
     Thanks you for your tiny spark,
     He could not see which way to go,
     If you did not twinkle so.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...