Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Day

I love Valentine's Day.  I love the pink, I love the hearts, I love the love.  One of my best friends volunteered to babysit for us so that Marc and I could go out to dinner, but because we are nuts, we opted to stay home with the kids, lounge in our jams, and watch a Bruce Springsteen concert DVD.  We like all being home together, maybe we are just crazy. 


In the morning I had some surprises for the girls, balloons, presents and festive decorations.  Sawyer got a new Taylor Swift DVD that was pretty much playing the entire day.  We made a visit to the flower fields to run around, and the girls and I munched on In N Out for lunch.  It was a happy fun day, just the way it should be.


(I think it is funny you can still see the "Get Well Sawyer" from the day of Sawyer's arm surgery)













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...