Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shake Shack Friday

Last Friday me and my two best girls drove up the Pacific Coast Highway and stopped at Crystal Cove to visit the Ruby's Shake Shack.  It was gorgeous outside, a tad windy, but pretty glorious none the less.  One thing awesome about living where we live, is so often it feels like we are on vacation.  







These two are my favorites.      


We had vanilla shakes and sweet potato fries.  Such a good afternoon.


The view wasn't half bad either.


We walked the trail back to our car.  This walk was only half good.  Sawyer started crying that her legs hurt and Harper wanted to get out of her stroller.  I guess that is what happens when your besties are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2.  Sawyer often picks out her own outfits, if you were wondering.  Sadly, she has grown out of most of her summer dresses from last year and we weren't ready for this summer weather in January...lots of mini dresses for this one.


When we got home our little fashionista changed into some boots and got on her bike.  Not surprisingly, Harper couldn't wait to push around her baby stroller.





Sawyer made her 800th outfit change for the day and if you can't tell by the picture, she was feeling mighty fancy.


My poor husband was exhausted from his work week but he sucked it up and tried to watch movies with Sawyer and I.  He made it through a little bit of tv time and then passed out cold on the couch.  Sawyer and I turned on a chick flick and I worked on a photo album and Sawyer did some coloring.  We are so proud of her coloring skills - she totally gets the staying in the lines concept!



I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday yet again (this week went fast!) and that we get to spend time with the boy of the house.  We could all use some quality Marc time - poor guy works hard and gets little sleep...I really don't know how he does it.  I don't think I give him enough credit, he is a stud ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...