Saturday, March 24, 2012

Numero Tres

We are so excited to be adding another to the baby to the bunch come October!  We don't know what we are having yet but we are anxious to find out.  Everyone seems to think that we are dying to have a boy, but that really isn't the case.  I, for one, think it would be so fun to have a herd of girls, but I also think it would be fun to have a boy.  Based on the ultrasound picture Sawyer seems to think we are having a boy.  After looking at the ultrasound Sawyer said "So this is the little boy we are getting?  He looks really difficult!" Kids say the best stuff. I was also looking at one of Sawyer's old 3D ultrasounds and she asked me if she was going to have to be in my stomach again, and of course I told her no.  And then she said "I don't want to be born again because that would just be really disgusting".  She doesn't even know how babies are born, but she is right, birthing a 4 year old would be hideously disgusting. Agreed.  Harper doesn't really get what is going on at this point but she has been extra clingy and cuddly, I think she is feeling a little territorial.  Marc and I think our kids are he best things ever (albeit exhausting) and we can't wait until we get to add a third one to the bunch. 


Here is our first ultrasound.  It looks just like a little Gummi Bear.


We are happy :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...