Tuesday, April 24, 2012

my best things

My girls are my best things - they are the cutest, funniest, quirkiest, sweetest, bossiest, bestest little people around. If I got to hand pick my own kids, I know I would choose them...they are so perfectly ours.

It will be so fun to meet #3. We still don't know what we are having. It's a little odd but I am actually enjoying the suspense. I am 16 weeks now and have a bumpity bump. I often forget I am pregnant since I am so busy with the other two. Seeing myself with a belly is alarming at times since there are moments when I kind of forget that I am growing a child. This is actually my favorite pregnancy so far...I feel like I know what to expect and I don't feel anxious at all and I am just more content than I have been before.

Life is so busy and exhausting and at times stressful, but it is happy, and happy is all I ever really want to be.














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...