Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thumbs Up for a BOY!

So I lied.  After one of my best friends went and got an early ultrasound done to find out what she was having I suddenly got super anxious and had to do the same...I couldn't wait until 20 weeks.


We are having a BOY! We are so excited! I am pretty sure Marc did a little fist pump when the ultrasound tech gave us the news.  She said she is 99% sure, and based on the pictures, I am feeling pretty confident about it too (no worries, no private part pictures will be posted on this blog...I always think that is so awkward and weird when people share those with the world).


It seems as though everyone "knew" I was having a boy ever since I got pregnant.  That is sort of what I thought too, but I don't like making guesses, I feel like people automatically assume that whatever gender you guess that is the gender you "prefer" and it makes me feel guilty - even though that may not be the case at all.

Our baby is already giving us a thumbs up...




our family cannot wait to add a little dude to the mix :)

(And Marc could really use a teammate, us 3 girls can be kind of tough on him)

This is so much fun. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...