Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weeknights

Weeknights are some of my favorite nights. I like the routine. I love the time spent with one another - and the best part is when we are all cozy in our jams and snuggled up on the couch together. I have a hard time doing things with friends during the evenings, or even running errands, because I look forward to our family time in the evening so much. I love getting a chance to be lazy with Marc and to just relax. After dinner is served and cleaned up, and the kids have started to wind down, I feel like I am in heaven.

This was this afternoon when the girls were having quiet time and eating Captain Crunch. We have a no food or drink policy that is enforced in our family room so they set up a picnic spot just outside the kitchen right before the family room rug starts. I love these little wild things of mine. They kind of drive me crazy sometimes, but they are my favorite little people ever - they make my heart smile. And I am glad I am married to their dad, he is the bees knees.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...