Saturday, June 23, 2012

24.5 Weeks

I am 24.5 weeks and going strong. Everyone says you get bigger with each pregnancy but I don't necessarily think that is true. I really don't feel much different than I did with both of the girls.

Tonight as Sawyer was going to bed she said "I am really excited for my baby brother to get here" and rubbed my tummy. Decker is lucky to have two awesome big sisters...they already love him so much. It's fun now that Sawyer really gets what is going on, she's like a constant friend by my side. Harper is a bestie of mine too, she just doesn't communicate quite as well as Sawyer yet (although her language skills are impressive!)

Marc & I are so excited too, I still can't believe we are having a boy! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...