Monday, June 11, 2012

Somewhere Behind

I am not exactly sure how to always be caught up on everything in life...somehow I always seem to fall behind. If there was a way to make more time in a day, I would take it. What mom wouldn't? I would like to take a moment and brag...although we have very little food in the house and I have pictures out the wazoo waiting to be edited, organized and blogged, I am actually, for once in my married life caught up on all of our laundry. Mom, are you reading? You know this is big. I don't have clothes hiding in crevices waiting to be put away or color coordinated piles waiting to be washed. Feels SO good.

I am somewhere behind on where I should be with most of my domestic duties but I know I am ahead of the game when it comes to loving on these girlies. I hate it when I have to put life chores in front of playing with them and being with them. In a perfect world every day would be a park day with my kiddies.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...