Sunday, July 1, 2012

26 Weeks

I am just two weeks away from my 3rd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy and I can't believe how fast it has all gone. 3 is my all time favorite number, so having 3 kids feels pretty lucky.

I am one of those fortunate people that doesn't struggle with morning sickness or most of the other common but not so glamorous symptoms of pregnancy but this time around I have had an unbalanced thyroid to deal with and sciatica. Have you ever had problems with your sciatic nerve? It's crazy how uncomfortable it can be...I will be happy when the baby is out and my nerve endings aren't being squished (I don't even know if the baby is to blame for my pinched nerves, but it sounds about right). Ironically, cleaning causes my back to hurt the most. Looks like I better take it easy for awhile ;)

Everyone here can't wait for Decker's arrival. I can be patient because I know things are relatively easy now and having a newborn in the house might throw me for a loop, but I am very excited to meet our newest little family member.

Harper knows that her baby brother's name is going to be Decker, but I am not so sure that she understands that I am pregnant and that we are going to have a new kid in the house fairly soon. Sawyer on the other hand is constantly asking questions about the baby and wondering when his birthday will be and she loves to feel my stomach waiting for him to kick.

I used to dream of what my family would be like and it's crazy to think that I have actually gotten everything that I wished and hoped for. I sincerely feel fortunate, grateful, lucky and blessed. I scored my favorite guy and the best kids...I love watching our family grow.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...