Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crib Climber

Our little booger figured out how to climb out of her crib today. I am hoping she forgets by tomorrow, but I am thinking that's not likely. It's so weird how every time you start thinking you have it really easy, it gets harder again. This parent stuff is hard work, not even kidding.

If Harper wasn't so cute and funny this would be even less amusing to me. Thank goodness for dads...if it weren't for him I think Harper would be climbing out of her crib all night. Marc saved us all and laid down the law and Harper has not gotten out of her bed since. Phew.

Since I don't know what tomorrow will bring I am going to bed now...mama needs her sleep.

Harper and Sawyer picking on me when it was supposed to be Harper's nap time...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...