Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Valid Answer

Sawyer was a Gatorade guzzler before bed last night so it wasn't surprising when she came into our room while Marc was getting ready for work to tell us she had wet her bed.

As she was crawling into our bed ...

Me: So are you going to wet our bed?

Sawyer: I am going to try not to!

Valid answer by Sawyer, silly question by me (because does anyone ever actually want to wet their bed? I highly doubt it). It's a silly thing but Marc and I both got a laugh out of her response. I wish I could remember everything my kids say and do...someday when they are no longer little I hope I can go back and recall the things they said and did that made me laugh or put a smile on my face. Parenting is hard, but it's the little things that make it so worth it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...