Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blur

At this point, much of July is a blur - if I didn't have folders of pictures on my computer and excessive photo files on my phone, I am afraid I wouldn't remember any of it at all. I love having my blog to look back at, but I sure do love Instagram because it captures the moment right as it happens and there isn't much work involved in documenting it right on the spot.  

There was pool going...




Ladera Ranch Water Park visiting...



Warm concrete laying...



Grocery shopping...



Kisses...



Early morning snuggling...



Beaching & Showering...






Cousin posing...




Mommy fails (taking my kids to the $1 movie and getting there late and having it be sold out)...




Trying to make up for my mommy fail with Cold Stone...




Necklace wearing around our heads because it "looks like Taylor Swift"...



And couch vegging...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...