Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kindergarten Eve || Sawyer Lee

I can't believe this night is here...the night before our #1 baby heads off to kindergarten.  I can't believe we have a child in elementary school.  I really just cannot believe how fast it has all gone by.  Can you tell I am in disbelief?!  I spent many a days (well, late nights) crying about it a few weeks ago and today I have not shed a tear.  My baby girl is heading off to big kid school and I think I am ok with it.  I am so excited for Sawyer and I know she will love making new friends and learning new things.  There are moments when I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but mostly I love witnessing her grow up.  I have slowly been watching her dependence on Marc and I slip away and she is willing and wanting to do more and more on her own.    

I have been absolutely terrible at documenting this last year in writing - it has been a crazy fun whirlwind which leaves me exhausted at night (therefore unable to blog or journal).  I have however taken countless photos and the memories are tucked safely in my heart.  I cannot recall every detail but I do know that it has been one of our best years yet.  This summer was jam packed with swim lessons, beach exploring, pool days, family time, bike riding, vacationing, sunshine, Taylor Swift concert (that was a highlight), county fair going, snow cone making, and non-stop activity.  We never sat still this summer, and it really was such a great time.  


I hope this sweet girl of ours has an awesome school year!


Sawyer's Kindergarten Interview -

What is your name? Sawyer

What is your favorite color? Orange

How old are you? Five

Where do you live? California

What is your favorite food?  Noodles.

What is your favorite drink? Red Gatorade 

What is your favorite thing to do? Go to Legoland and Disneyland with my cousins.

What makes you happy?  When people say they like my stuff.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A person.

What are you most excited about at school?  Playing on the playground with the swinging monkey bars.

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?  Hawaii but I hate the volcanoes

Where is your favorite place to shop?  The mall. 

What is your favorite thing?  If a cousin or a friend does whatever I want to do.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...