Monday, September 9, 2013

Preschool Eve || Harper Ray

Harper seemed like a baby for so long.  She was late walking (like 16 months) and didn't speak all that much in the beginning and she seemed to enjoy sleeping more than anything else.  Then one day she sprouted and turned into one of the most talkative, athletic, coordinated kids I know.  She makes us laugh, keeps us guessing, and makes life colorful (literally...crayons and nail polish on our walls).

This kid make me rip all of my hair out one minute and then makes me want to smother her in kisses the next.  She is smart and funny and so ready for preschool.  Harps cannot wait to go to preschool and play on the playground where Sawyer used to play.  I hope she has a great first year of school experience, I am genuinely excited for her and I honestly think she is going to do really well.  I love her guts even though she is has energy for days and never takes a breath.  


Preschool Eve Interview with Harper Ray

What is your name?  Harper

What is your favorite color?  Pink

How old are you?  Three

Where do you live?  California

What is your favorite food?  Noodles

What is your favorite drink?  Lemonade

What is your favorite thing to do?  Play outside

What makes you happy?  Dad

Who do you want to be when you grow up?  Mom and Sawyer

What are you most excited about at school?  Playing

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?  Grandma's house.

Where is your favorite place to shop?  The shopping place with Mom.

What is your favorite thing?  Toys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...