Sawyer made me a mom, and that might possibly be the best gift I have ever been given. In fact, there is no doubt in my mind. Being a mom is the best. thing. ever. Especially since I get to be the mother of two of the cutest, sweetest little people ever.
Here is a little look back at Sawyer's 1st birthday and her party...gosh it feels like forever ago. Yet, I stil remember her actual birth day like it was yesterday.
Sawyer & Aunt Bryt...
Her party was bright pink, green, orange & flamingos (gosh our yard has grown and changed a lot!)
Sawyer & her first real friend, Ellie. It has been fun watching them grow & play together.
She was timid of her cake at first...and then she really dug in! It is funny comparing it to Harper, because Harper was such a tidy birthday cupcake eater...she even wore her fancy dress (and notice Sawyer was stripped down to a diaper).





share this post »