This kid make me rip all of my hair out one minute and then makes me want to smother her in kisses the next. She is smart and funny and so ready for preschool. Harps cannot wait to go to preschool and play on the playground where Sawyer used to play. I hope she has a great first year of school experience, I am genuinely excited for her and I honestly think she is going to do really well. I love her guts even though she is has energy for days and never takes a breath.
Preschool Eve Interview with Harper Ray
What is your name? Harper
What is your favorite color? Pink
How old are you? Three
Where do you live? California
What is your favorite food? Noodles
What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
What is your favorite thing to do? Play outside
What makes you happy? Dad
Who do you want to be when you grow up? Mom and Sawyer
What are you most excited about at school? Playing
Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Grandma's house.
Where is your favorite place to shop? The shopping place with Mom.
What is your favorite thing? Toys





share this post »