Sawyer was recovering from being sick and Harper was on the brink of an ear infection, so both of the girls were really mellow the whole time.
I didn't really take any pictures. I know, that is sort of unbelievable.
Checking out the town...
Harper was so impressed she fell sound asleep. We forgot to bring a stroller so we stopped at Babies r Us and got Harper this new ride. I was worried she was going to hate it, but really, I think she kind of likes it.
Harper is sketched out by hotel comforters too, she asked if she could sit on a blanket instead of directly on the bed :)
We were taking a time out before heading to dinner.
Me and my babe in our room at Mandalay Bay. We had a great view of the roof :)
This was a fun start to a fun week...minus the part where we had to take Harper to the walk-in clinic to get some drugs because she had a 104 fever.
We have such a great family. I feel so lucky.





share this post »