These girls are just my favorites. I am thankful for everyday I get to be with them.
How could I not love it when she blows me kisses?
I hope they never lose their spirit...
I love our afternoons at home. Toys everywhere, little baby babbles and toddler chatter, and our cozy time on the couch catching up on some Mickey Mouse. And I love our new ruffle pillow too.
We are back on the wagon and everyone is feeling better.
I am soooooo happy to have my kids back to normal.
The other day Sawyer so sweetly told me that she needed her dad to buy her a new pink soccer ball. I told Marc...and look what he surprised her with after work...
A pink soccer ball. He is the best.
Cousin Mazie visited us the other day. Sawyer loves being the big cousin.
She loves being a big sister too.
Mazie & Harper are great friends and they don't even know it yet. Mazie looked at me and the then barfed. Should I take it personal?
The girls love to play in Harper's room. I wonder what Sawyer is telling Harper...
My mom made Harper a new pillow for the chair in her room. I am a little obsessed.
And what I am really obsessed with...is this cute face!
So grateful. Always.
And I have been craving crepes. Random, a little bit, yes. I think I need a crepe maker...if anyone is wondering what they should buy me for a gift. Just throwing it out there.







share this post »