Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back-to-School

Summer 2012 was a good one, and it was sad seeing it end.  But with every end comes a new beginning, and this year Sawyer was starting school at a new preschool.  School with Sawyer has been a great experience - or both her and for me.  When I was in preschool I cried every day when my mom dropped me off...I feared Sawyer would follow in my footsteps.  Fortunately for me, Sawyer loves school, she never wants to miss class, and she is always excited to see her friends and her teachers.  I am actually a little lost when Sawyer is at school, it doesn't feel right having one of my kids missing.  Since Sawyer loves school so much I do too; it is fun watching your child grow & learn.  

Before the first day of school we had to go to a preschool orientation.  Of course we took pictures.  And of course, Harper didn't want her picture taken.



First Day of School 2012




I can't believe this girl will be going to school next year...


So sad to say goodbye to summer but so happy that these little ladies are mine regardless of the season.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...