Thursday, October 25, 2012

Waiting for Our Number 5

Waiting for Decker felt like it went so fast...and yet so slow at the same time.  The end of my pregnancy was exhausting, and I was uncomfortable, I felt like my insides were breaking, and I had anxiety because I was worried who would watch the girls when I was in labor, and the weather was H.O.T.  But, put all my complaining aside, it was wonderful being pregnant too.  It was so fun having Sawyer and Harper so excited to meet their little brother.  I knew that the little babe in my belly was meant to be ours and I couldn't wait for him to make his appearance.  It was a genuinely happy time.  And it still is.  I love seeing our family grow and the love multiply.  I couldn't have pictured a better way to spend my life than with these people.  



























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...