Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bend it Like Sawyer

There was a lot of hype and excitement leading up to Sawyer's first season of soccer and my first time being a Soccer Mom!  I was super excited, and I thought Sawyer was excited too, but once the season got started we realized that maybe soccer wasn't really Sawyer's thing.

Sawyer played in just a few games and then decided to hang up her shoes for the rest of the season.  In her second game she scored a goal, and it was pretty awesome - proud parents we were!







First game of the season...it was almost 100 degrees outside.  I was super pregnant.  It was a fun day regardless and look at our cute girl with that smile on her face!



On her way to the goal...




This was right after Sawyer scored her goal.  Marc and I were obnoxious parents cheering loudly from the sidelines.  Love that girl.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...