Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Favorite Lovebirds

There are just some days where you feel extra happy, extra fulfilled, extra content, and extra grateful.

Getting closer to my due date and meeting our little buddy (where did the last 9 months go?!) has me feeling pretty excited and anxious.  I feel so fortunate for my pretty much perfect husband, our pretty much perfect kids, and this pretty great life we all have together.  Things are good.  

I am pretty lucky to have grown up with these people too...my two favorite lovebirds.



I sure hope my kids marry good people when that time comes, it makes life a heck of a lot better when you get to spend it with your best friend.

I remember when I was little my parents told me that this was their "song" in high school.  The lyrics are kind of confusing because I don't think there was any heartbreak going on, but I still love it none the less ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...