Friday, July 22, 2011

All in a Friday

We were supposed to watch Mazie today.  We were excited.  Because of traffic it didn't work out, we were sad.  We had a good day though...and we are still having a good day, and it isn't even 4:00 yet.  Our Friday...


Spilled milk.


Bed head and Funny Faces.


Happy morning faces (notice she has a camera in her hand - she's my girl).


Horse Shoes in my bedroom...why not?


Waking up baby sister from a nap.


Enjoying baby sister.


Sister bonding.


My favorite little ones.


Lunch outside.  TB...a Friday treat.


Joy Riding.


A Thumbs Up.


Sawyer was behind the wheel...Harps and I held on for dear life.  Yes, Sawyer takes me for rides too...


A girl after my own heart (that is the saying, right?).  Sawyer brought her camera in her "trunk" in case a photo op came up.


Hugs. Sort of.


Mommy Bonding.



Napping (Harper).  Relaxing (Sawyer).



Now waiting for Marc to get home for some family BBQing.  

I like today.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...