I am obsessed with my girls and their bright blonde hair and tan skin. I am, in fact, jealous.
Harper sitting up in her crib...rubbing her eyes because she was crying :(
Sandy Harper getting all cleaned up after the beach.
Unfortunately, Harper likes to drink bath water.
Sometime last week Sawyer had her 3 year-old check up. Yes, 3?! I can't even believe it myself. It is impossible for me to have a 3 year old, but I do, it blows my mind. I know, you probably want to gag, but seriously, the it has been the best 3 years of my life (and I am not just saying that). Most days (some aren't as good as others) I want to pinch myself and make sure everything is real.
Sawyer's Stats
Weight - 30 lbs. - 50th percentile
Height - 39 inches - 80th percentile
Sawyer was really nervous about her doctor's appointment, she ended up doing great!
While we are on the topic of Sawyer, today, out of the blue she told me with a smile "I don't want to be good, I want to be awful!". It made me laugh. And she laughed. I have no clue where it came from, my lucky for me she was totally lying, we had a great day together. I don't think she is actually capable of being awful.
She did, however, pee on the concrete before heading back to her swim lesson (and she was sure proud of it).
My kids are amazing. I love them. It seems like when my house is clean I love them even more because I am not stressed out about getting things cleaned up. How pathetic is that? Wait, wait, let me rephrase. I always love them, but I enjoy them more when I am not stressed out about silly little stuff.
Marc is a superstar. I have been busy. He comes home from work and her gets put on kid duty. He does get to go to the gym first, but then his "relaxing" time is spent taking care of his little peeps. I came home from a shoot the other night and Marc and Sawyer were in the backyard grilling me a hotdog and had a place set up for me to eat my dinner. They chatted with me and Sawyer asked me how my day was. Marc is also big on "walking" Harper and working on getting her legs mobile and having her get in a daily workout. I love him. We spent the weekend at the pool and at the beach. Marc plays with the kids so cute. Today when I went to go get my hair done (finally!) he took both of the girls to the pool and they swam for an hour and a half. I love that.
I am a lucky mom. I am a lucky wife. Remind me how I got so lucky again?










share this post »